Please submit the following, using the form below:
1. Residency statement of intent (maximum 250 words to be pasted in online form). Please use this space to talk about your creative practice and your intentions for the time in residence.
2. Bio. Maximum 100 words.
3. Contact info for two people who can vouch for your ability to be a considerate and conscientious member of the residency.
4. Commitment that you can spend the entire week in residency, arriving on Tuesday, January 2 and departing the morning of Tuesday, January 9.
5. How you heard about the Artsmith artist residency.
6. Work Sample. Artists: Up to five digital work samples; Writers: Up to 10 pages of writing sample in one file.
7. $35 non-refundable application fee.